[PLUG-TALK] Re: Misc.

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Oct 4 17:39:41 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 10:28 -0700, Russell Senior wrote:
> Assuming AthlonRob isn't short for Roberta, I don't think you quite
> appreciate the mortal danger that bearing a child _can_ represent,
> even today.  That risk is something that should be chosen (or not) by
> those running it, not by the North American Chapter of the Taliban.

Quote me some mortality rates... I'll bet they're pretty low.

And guess what... 99% of the time, there's a distinct choice made in the
matter before a child is born.  You chose to have sex knowing there's a
really good chance that activity will lead to you becoming pregnant.
It's not like the woman can claim she had nothing to do with it and it
just happened to her.

Maybe make the choice before you're doing something high-risk that could
land you pregnant?

Actions have consequences... 'tis a fact of life.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.