[PLUG-TALK] doscount season pass for meadows...

Brian Benson brian.maillists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:12:53 UTC 2004

Okay Linux dudes, time to get some exercise.

Here is your chance to get into a season pass for half price.  Mt.
Hood meadows is running 4-pack season pass deal.  Normally the pass is
$800 but with the 4-pack its only $400.  Four adults have to sign up
for it (ages 23-64). Here is the link:
http://skihood.com/Pricing/SeasonPasses/4Buy4/default.aspx  The bummer
is that you can't back out or I will be charged $50 for no reason at
all and I won't be able to swap out someone else for it.  So please,
please, please, serious replies or inquiries only.

I can be reached off thread at brian.benson at gmail.com

-Brian