[PLUG-TALK] Malpractice (3)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Sep 7 17:07:04 PDT 2004

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> A few pennies worth of vitamins for Mom for a few weeks during
Keith> pregnancy can do more for heart health than thousands of
Keith> dollars worth of heart drugs and surgery 80 years later.

I think you can guess that I'd be a hearty (heh) advocate of increased
prenatal spending from whatever quarter.  I know my spawning partner
and I were careful to ensure adequate nutrients during pregnancy.  Now
if you can tell me how to get them to eat their vegetables, you'll be
my hero! ;-)

Keith> I wonder which group will be the first drop their attacks long
Keith> enough to seize this great opportunity save lives, reduce pain,
Keith> and lower medical costs.

You've got my vote on this one.

seniorr at aracnet.com