[PLUG-TALK] Portsmouth Synfonia

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Sep 27 23:15:35 PDT 2004

I found some MP3s of this fine classical music group on line.  Fine
in the sense of "financial penalty".  "Also Sprach Zarathustra" will
remove fillings:

http://www.miserablemelodies.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/miserabl/search.pl?search=Portsmouth&x=0&y=0

Doesn't have much to do with Linux, although a sample might make an
interesting replacement for the Windoze startup sound ... ;-)

How do you sample a realplayer file, anyway, or am I forbidden to ask
by the DMCA ?