[PLUG-TALK] Maps of Oregon

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Apr 18 21:40:36 UTC 2005

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Russell Senior wrote:

> Got it already.  Not a great book, but better than nothing.  And like every
> dead-tree snapshot of a moving target, a little "blurry".

   Glad you also find it lacking. I lead the documentation project for a while
until I got totally annoyed by the Europeans who took over development
several years ago. The UI is also 30 years old, but I gave up that fight a
long time ago.

   A few of us will be forking a modern version from GRASS 6 later this year.
Right now we're too busy with other work to spend any time on it.

> Thanks!

   You're welcome.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)