[PLUG-TALK] Maps of Oregon

David Mandel demandel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:57:13 UTC 2005

This discussion is cool.

Sort of wish I could add something, but I'm on vqcqtion in Frqnce qnd
qs you cqn
see cqn't auite figure out hoz to type using q French keyboqrd.

Wow!!  The keys are in different locations:

In any case, I was going to mention that I sort of retired last month, but
have been offered a great position at OSU for a few months.  So, I'm
going to be working at OSU for awhile.  The job is mostly programming
and should include some work supporting map server and maybe even
Grass applications:  Should give me a starting point to getting back into
OpenSource GIS which would be cool.

--
Sincerely,

David Mandel <demandel at gmail.com>