[PLUG-TALK] [PLUG-JOBS] Fwd: [PLUG] Soliciting local IMAP mail hosting bids

john morgali aarghj at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 20:06:38 UTC 2005

 Any of you folks out here in PLUG land work for,
have, or know of a LOCAL mail provider/hoster who
can/will do IMAP?  Want someone with server stability,
scaleable space(1+ gigs varying), Web interface,
availability of 10+ email addresses at our domain, and
affordable.

 We just don't want to spend developer time fixing
mail servers and are looking for alternatives.

 If its your company, please give me contact details,
and feel free to email me directly off list.
Otherwise, let me know who to look at, or who you use
for this purpose!

Thanks folks,

John

Pursuant to U.S. code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon State Law, any and all unsolicited  commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting fee.U.S. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.Consult http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html for details.