[PLUG-TALK] Made LPI level one!

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 28 00:39:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

> I passed the 101 exam, having already passed 102, and am now a fully
> qualified Junior Linux Sysadmin! Do I get epaulettes with that?

Keith,

   No. But, for only $4.00 you can get a large coffee at the local Fourbucks.

> (aww... you mean I am now am qualified to empty the bit bucket, scrub the
> disks, and paint the tape drives?) Keith

   Acutally, you get my unqualified contratulations on a job well done.

   Just out of curiosity, how does LPI certification fit within your hardware
business?

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)