[PLUG-TALK] MySQL ... Microsoft?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Dec 1 18:13:45 UTC 2005

   I really need a prospect/sales lead tracking system now and I don't have
time to roll my own. So, I've decided to bite the bullet and install
SugarCRM. This works only with MySQL, and I've resisted installing a second
dbms here just for one application. But, ... lead can be digestible.

   Not knowing the URL for the company's Web site, I searched Google for
'mysql.' Take a look at the sponsored link at the top of the page (if the
attached screenshot is allowed through).

   The more I read about Microsoft the less I think of the company and its
leaders.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"