[PLUG-TALK] Totally Unrelated to Linux

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Dec 3 18:16:03 UTC 2005

  ... except that the Internet and dot.com bubble is mentioned toward the end
of the attached article.

   The article is about Sam Cohen, the inventor of the neutron bomb, and about
the political and military history of this country over the past 50 years
(which does repeat the prior 175 years, no doubt). I find it very sobering,
disturbing, and thought provoking. I hope that you do, too.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"