[PLUG-TALK] Trade journals

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Dec 5 11:42:15 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> I subscribe to a few computer-related trade journals, but I do
Keith> not want to keep them around after I'm done with them.  Are
Keith> there other folks that might want some of these?  [...]

I just became a member of AAAS, and will be getting a stream of the
weekly journal Science.  My mother used to bring the stale ones home
from the doctors office where she worked long ago, and I recall
enjoying them.  We'll see how it goes this time.

In offices you often have routing lists for journals like this: you
read; you pass to the next on the list.  It is easier when they are in
the next door office, or if you have inter-office mail.

If anyone wants to get on the list for Science, let me know.

seniorr at aracnet.com