[PLUG-TALK] Toshiba Laptop Repair ?

alan alan at clueserver.org
Mon Dec 5 22:20:18 UTC 2005

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Russ (YAR) Gilman-Hunt wrote:

> Good afternoon.
> Is there anyone in the Portland area to whom you would trust your laptop, to repair what appears to be a broken power receptacle inside the unit? Kid was in the hospital, threw the laptop into the bag, it wound up with the power plug still in it, sitting on that end of the box, no outlet power lights now.
>
> I've found this place, but I'm uncomfortable mailing it that far.
> http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com/laptop-repair/OR-Oregon-laptop-repair.aspx
> Has anyone used them?

Last time I had a Toshiba I got it fixed at a place on 16th and NW Glisan
or thereabouts.  It has been YEARS since I have used them.  I will have to
look up a name and see if they still exist.

Have you checked Toshiba's web site for authorized service centers?

--
#/sbin/fsck /dev/brain
Errors found. Cannot continue. Please run fsck manually without -A option.