[PLUG-TALK] Fire extinguishers

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 20 01:57:17 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> A friend of mine just had an oven fire.  [...]

I bought a CO2 extinguisher when we moved into the house.  They are
more fun at parties; you can give a squirt without having to
automatically recharge them.  Good for Class B and C fires,
apparently, but not so good for Class A (keep a bucket of water
nearby, and you're good to go).  Not *only* fun at parties, but the
agent evaporates to nothingness.  Veritably sublime.

Or maybe try to smother it with your excess magazines! ;-)

seniorr at aracnet.com