[PLUG-TALK] HR4569, the "Destroy Electronics in America Act"

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Dec 28 00:59:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005, Paul Johnson wrote:

> Nope. If your plates say anything other than Oregon and there is no trip
> or temporary permit in the window, there is a greater than zero chance you
> will be cited for no vehicle registration and have your vehicle impounded.
> Says so in the driver's manual.

   And enforcement will kill what's left of the state's economy. Everyone will
go to California instead. :-)

   Ya' know, I vaguely recall something on this from long ago. But, I've never
seen a trip permit in a POV, have you?

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"