[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Re: Unwire Portland public meeting tomorrow

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Jul 28 05:05:45 UTC 2005

Russell Senior wrote:

>Russ> Life just isn't fair. It's not designed to be. Get over it.
>
>Life isn't designed _at all_.  Society is whatever we make it to be.

Life is what you make it. If you choose to be happy in whatever
situation you find yourself, then you will be happy.

Those that cry woe is me tend to be those that think they world owes them.

How apropos... read the signature line below....

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #4 (Collect all 25)
"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful." - Annette Funicello