[PLUG-TALK] Art Institute of Chicago exhibit

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Wed Jun 29 04:23:15 UTC 2005

Russell Senior wrote:

> AthlonRob> I see your Hawaii in July and Chicago in the summer and
> AthlonRob> raise you a summer (May-August) in Biloxi doing PT in the
> AthlonRob> afternoons.  :-)
>
> I've only got an inside straight of Virginia (lived), North Carolina
> (visited)e, and Austin/San Antonio TX (visited).

In addition to my Biloxi, I have a March-early May in San Antonio
(Lackland AFB, to be exact) which was frequently... quite warm.  :-)

PT was in the mornings, though.

I really believe Biloxi to be the armpit of America. It's armpit-shaped
(a bay, basically), stinks like no tomorrow, and is ugly as sin.  The
water is brown.

Rob