[PLUG-TALK] Don't Mess with the Penguin

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Mar 16 03:29:01 UTC 2005

Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca> replies:
> I'd like a "Don't Mess with the Penguin" victory shirt should SCO
> implode this month.

Any good comic artists here?  I am imagining a design showing Darl
McBride running at us in the foreground, hands raised and face
white with terror.  Behind him is a giant, scowling, 300 foot Tux,
carrying a big club labelled "IBM", and standing in the wreckage
of buildings labelled "SCO".   Bill Gates stands to one side,
scratching his head.

The back of the T-Shirt could say

    Don't Mess           Don't F**k
     with the     or      with the
     Penguin              Penguin

... two versions.  I prefer the latter, but will leave my jacket
on when among strangers.  The choice of the two versions might
eclipse the (Fedora/Debian/Slackware/Mandrake/Suse/Gentoo) argument
for a while.