[PLUG-TALK] Dallas NTLUG dirvish talk

Ryan Schlosser sloshr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 00:22:41 UTC 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:54:14 -0800, Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:

> Howdy from Dallas TX!  We are down here visiting my wife's sister.
> My brother-in-law and I went to "third Saturday", a mid-sized
> computer flea market.  Unfortunately, he is a M$ slave-ware addict,
> and afterwards wanted to go to the PC Users Group meeting at the
> Microsoft building at 10AM.  Fortunately, I learned of an alternative;
> the North Texas Linux User's Group was meeting at the same time at the
> Nokia headquarters, two blocks away.  Unfortunately, they did not

Keith - imagine my surprise when I saw your post come across the NTLUG
mailing list.  I'm quite used to seeing your messages flowing across
the PDX mailing lists, but for a moment I thought I read the header
wrong.

Unfortunately, I had family obligations, and could not attend the
NTLUG meeting to hear your presentation, but I'm glad that you were
warmly welcomed.

I am indeed a native Oregonian but have been living in North Dallas
since July - and am heading back to Beaverton in June.  These Texas
people know how to throw down some good barbecue, I hope you've had
opportunity to partake!

And for the record Rich I haven't seen a single sheep in the time I've
lived here.... hmmm...