[PLUG-TALK] winWord Typeface

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sat May 28 01:32:26 UTC 2005

On Fri, 27 May 2005, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  Of course, processed word documents too often have the intellectual
> nutritional content equivalent to processed cheese; particularly the type
> sold in plastic containers that's squeezed out.

I really wish I had a link to this... I'll try my best to do justice
to the original.

I once saw a cartoon where a child was asking an adult questions.
One such exchange was along these lines:

 	child: why do they call it a word processor?

 	adult: have you seen what a food processor does to food?

-Eric