[PLUG-TALK] OSDL Linux Ona Desktop Machine Conference Headlines Business Section of Oregonian

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Wed Nov 30 02:39:44 UTC 2005

Yeah ... back in the stone age, I almost went into journalism. I had
dreams of being a science writer/editor for a big-city newspaper.
Somewhere along the line, I got convinced there was more money in
computer programming, and I turned out to be very good at that. Maybe I
was too technical to be a journalist (or an actor or a musician or a
poet or a manager or a statesman).

So ... count me in for the seminars ... I'll demonstrate my favorite
"science toys" if I can find someone else to apologize for the awful
performance of OpenOffice.

<ducking>

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://linuxcapacityplanning.com