[PLUG-TALK] Ping ...

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Oct 25 12:29:17 PDT 2005

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, AthlonRob wrote:

> I've had no messages on PLUG or any of the other mailing lists I'm on since
> 0545. Nor have I received anything in my (spam filtered) inbox. I was
> worried for a bit my mailserver had gone down while I'm here at work, so I
> went ahead and sent a test message to myself which got through.

Rob,

   I've had a steady stream of messages on other lists. PLUG's unusually
quiet.

> But sheesh, it sure is a quiet day on the Internet today!

   Want the spam that's come in here? It's been a busy day for those folks.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"