[PLUG-TALK] Anyone Interested in a BBQ Team?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 2 17:35:58 UTC 2005

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Michael Chan wrote:

> I am not an experienced BBQ cook, but have a good deal of experience as a
> cook in general (many years in the industry) and really enjoy preparing BBQ
> as well as learning as much as possible about the science of food, as well
> as enjoying the eating of quality ingredients prepared with care. I would
> be very interested in learning more and how I may contribute.

Michael,

   I've been doing 'Que for several years, but don't consider myself to be
"experienced" in the sense of a good pit master. But, it's fun and even the
mistakes are good to eat.

   After the holiday we can figure out how we want to proceed. Perhaps
there'll be more than three of us ... but Piet's more than welcome even
though he's on the more BBQ-popular side of town. :-)

Thanks,