[PLUG-TALK] solar energy

Bill Barry barryb at proaxis.com
Thu Dec 7 07:53:04 UTC 2006

That's amazing!
Here's a couple of papers  I found following up on this
http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2006/q4/061206b_nr.html
http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy05osti/38689.pdf

These seem to be 3 junction solar cells with different bandgaps in each
region
for absorbing different parts of the spectrum. Pretty impressive.

Bill Barry