[PLUG-TALK] MapQuest Now Part of AOL?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jan 7 22:10:14 UTC 2006

   I've noticed that the last few times I've tried to use MapQuest no map is
displayed when it's "done." The ads are all there, of course, but no image.
Then, for the first time, I noticed just now that there are links at the
upper left corner to AOL Home, AOL Mail, and AIM. Is MapQuest now a part of
the Internet-with-training-wheels? Perhaps that's why it won't display here
any more.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"