[PLUG-TALK] Agricultural Research Finally Hits Big Time

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 12 17:27:48 UTC 2006

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Russell Senior wrote:

> I am compelled by recognition to refer the gentle reader to this analysis
> of how science is typically reported:

   Recognition ... of what or of whom?

   I suspect that the fluorescent pig story will not go the way of the Korean
stem cell research story. It just has that glow of truth to it.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"