[PLUG-TALK] Linuxfest NW

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Mar 3 14:07:21 PST 2006

After what Dave, Keith, Eric and others had to say last night it seems I'd better
prepare to speak at LFNW.

My original plans for that weekend were to go to NW Crank in Wenattche.  To get
the best of both worlds it seems the thing to do is ride home from LFNW.

Some exploratory questions:

Anyone here ...
  going that could fit my bike in their vehicle for the ride up?
  who'd feel OK with strapping a bike rake on their trunk? (I have the rack.)
  who'd be OK with bringing my computer back to Portland with them?
  who's taken Amtrak to LFNW and can report the good/bad of the experience?

A nice bike route back will be 300 miles or so and I've already signed up for
vacation days surrounding the weekend.  It's a very do-able ride.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity