[PLUG-TALK] Linuxfest NW

Piet van Weel pmvw at wbcable.net
Fri Mar 3 22:23:30 UTC 2006

Michael...

Taking Amtrak to Bellingham is very do able. :)

General hints.. When riding..
Do go first class...
    Extra room is worth the price.
    Plus a $2 gift certificate for the snack bar.
Also if you're like me and like the extra room...
    There is usually a wheel chair spot on the train.
    The chair next to it.. :) Has lots of extra room!!

Piet