[PLUG-TALK] Linuxfest NW

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Sat Mar 4 15:29:55 UTC 2006

Brent Rieck wrote:
> I've only taken the Cascade train between Seattle and Portland; the
> "lounge" car isn't particularly "loungy" but they do have nice sized
> tables that are pleasant to work or study at..
>
> And when I took "business class" it was only $4 or $5 extra (I think, it
> was a few years ago)

FWIW Updates

The fare to Bellingham is $32 coach class.
Business class is only available in the PDX-SEA leg.
Business class seating on PDX-SEA is a $13 extra charge.
No checked baggage on the SEA-BEL leg.

The last bit means I'll have to get creative with my cycling plans.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity