[PLUG-TALK] Linuxfest NW

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Sat Mar 4 10:55:33 PST 2006

Michael Rasmussen <mikeraz at patch.com> wrote:

> FWIW Updates
>
> The fare to Bellingham is $32 coach class.
> Business class is only available in the PDX-SEA leg.
> Business class seating on PDX-SEA is a $13 extra charge.
> No checked baggage on the SEA-BEL leg.
>
> The last bit means I'll have to get creative with my cycling plans.

Can you explain please?  How does that impact you?  I thought the bike
was effectively carry-on unless it is boxed and checked.

I notice there is an inconsistency on Cascades web site.  The bike page
says that Bellingham has checked bagged service, but the baggage page
does not.  I sent them an email.

galen