[PLUG-TALK] Linuxfest NW

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Mar 4 21:10:23 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Galen" == Galen Seitz <galens at seitzassoc.com> writes:

Galen> There's a train from Seattle to BC in the morning.  Alas,
Galen> anyone farther south has to take a bus.  I'm sure it's nothing
Galen> money wouldn't fix.

Aha (and, how strange!).  You can even catch a not-so-crack-of-dawn
train from Bellingham to Vancouver, BC.  Getting back home on the
train is a little more problematic.  The southbound leaves Vancouver,
BC at 6pm and arrives in Seattle at 10:05pm.  Have to spend the night
there or points north before getting home.

seniorr at aracnet.com