[PLUG-TALK] 8-point roll story

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 8 19:52:21 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Russell> Or something else along those lines.  There are a bunch of
Russell> "off-brand" two engine tail-mounted airliners too.  I flew
Russell> one to SoCal recently.  I had no idea who the manufacturer
Russell> was.  But the seat cushion could still be used as a flotation
Russell> device.

I might be thinking of the MD80, which "might" be referred to in some
circles as a Dash 80.  In the mid-1970's I had a geeky Janes
Pocketbook of Commercial Aircraft and memorized the entire worldwide
inventory.  Out of date nowadays, though.

seniorr at aracnet.com