[PLUG-TALK] Winter Wonderland

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Mar 9 12:48:42 PST 2006

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> Ah, working away on my laptop, sitting by a cheery fire,
Keith> wearing my comfy slippers.  I sip from my mug of steaming
Keith> cocoa, and watch the gentle snowfall outside the window.

Keith> The only problem is the awful smell.

Keith> Should I be burning something besides windows install disks?

Add some LOX, a massive jolt of current from simultaneously
discharging capacitors while doing an 8-point roll, and you won't hear
a sound when they hit the floor.

Or, alternatively, just seal off the fireplace with some duct tape and
try to think of something else.

seniorr at aracnet.com