[PLUG-TALK] in the water

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Tue Mar 14 17:42:29 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 00:41, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> Hope it's quit snowing in Oregon.

It has.  Last I saw snow was early Saturday morning.  I wish it stuck around,
that kind of weather really gets people rethinking having moved here.
(What??  Portland has weather!??  Why wasn't I informed!?)

> Internet access here at the hotel:  30 cents an hour.

I've noticed that the cost of Internet access seems to be inversely
proportional to the number of entertainment alternatives there are around the
hot-spot.

Bali: 30 cents an hour.
Truck stops in Troutdale: 35 cents a minute.

--
Paul Johnson
Email and IM (XMPP & Google Talk): baloo at ursine.ca
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber