[PLUG-TALK] in the water

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 15 06:39:16 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca> writes:

Michael> Hope it's quit snowing in Oregon.

Paul> It has.  Last I saw snow was early Saturday morning.  I wish it
Paul> stuck around, that kind of weather really gets people rethinking
Paul> having moved here.  (What??  Portland has weather!??  Why wasn't
Paul> I informed!?)

FWIW, it snowed in Berkeley, California about the same time, and all
down the Pacific Coast in between.  The only difference was that it
stuck in Berkeley for more than 15 seconds.  The hills above Monterey,
CA were white.

Was about the same as Oregon April today.  Mendocino has had 50+
inches of rain this year and everything is oddly green.

seniorr at aracnet.com