[PLUG-TALK] Doing consulting in China

Adam L. Klein alklein at dsl-only.net
Fri Mar 17 15:22:48 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 22:16 -0800, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> I am going to be doing some consulting for Grace Semiconductor of
> Shanghai, as part of a licensing deal for some chip technology that
> I will be licensing through LSI Logic.  I will probably be doing some
> of the consulting on-site.  Does anyone in PLUG have any experience
> with technical consulting in China, or know someone who does?
>
> Keith

Keith,

My current manager at Standard, Steven Liang, is from China and has just
submitted his resignation to... move back to Shanghai and start a
technology infrastructure consulting business.  I don't know how busy he
is (or exactly when he's going - I think within the next two weeks), but
I'll check if he has the bandwidth to chat.

Adam
--
Adam L. Klein
<alklein at dsl-only.net>