[PLUG-TALK] back in portland

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Mar 20 19:39:07 UTC 2006

I posted a couple of bits from Bali while I was there.

If you'd like to hear more drop me an email off list and I'll include you in
the alias that's getting the rest of the stories.

One book that I took with me was "Pattern Recognition" by William Gibson.
It opens with a description of jet lag and goes on to spend a lot of
time talking about global marketing.  As I observed American culture
everywhere on the trip through a fog of circadian rhythm displacement
the novel was extremely apropos.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity