[PLUG-TALK] From xooglers

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Tue Mar 28 00:52:30 UTC 2006

xooglers is the blog for people who used to work at Google.

http://xooglers.blogspot.com/2006/03/my-mind-is-going-i-can-feel-it.html

I figured that with all the engineers in residence, I'd have no problem
finding expert help, but surprisingly (to me anyway), they didn't do
Windows. The common response to pleas for help with corrupted .dll files was,
"Why aren't you running Linux?" I got the feeling it was my own
fault for being too lazy to learn a real operating system.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity