[PLUG-TALK] Was: To my fellow commies...

plug_0 at robinson-west.com plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Thu May 4 19:31:33 UTC 2006

I looked at the site, I wonder if it's for real it's so outrageous.

What concerned me more are the comments about illegal immigration
than the comments about Linux.

The site strikes me as not being legitimate because wise public
officials don't publibly call illegal immigrants stupid.  Most
likely, the site is a joke in a foolish bid to discredit the
Republican party by trying to make it look stupid.

Whoever got a discussion about this site going on plug, I can't
help but question their purpose in doing so.  There are probably
plenty of Republicans that love Linux and plenty of Democrats
that hate it.  Negative campaigning may work, but it's annoying.

I'm sure that most people get upet enough about unsolicited telemarketers
calling that they don't want to add looking at negative campaign
sites.  I am commenting on plug-talk as I think it's past time for
the thread to be moved here.

Disclaimer:  There are aspects of each and every political party
             that I don't like.  In many ways, it's sad that people
             have to identify with any party to participate fully
             in the political process.

Regards,

Michael C. Robinson