[PLUG-TALK] I QUIT!

john morgali aarghj at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 06:33:38 UTC 2006

OK! after too many years in the tech industry, I have
had enough.  I am quitting the tech world and leaving
it behind for good(altho I might keep my solitair
machine).

wish me luck all.

*poof*

Pursuant to U.S. code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon State Law, any and all unsolicited  commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting fee.U.S. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.Consult http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html for details.