[PLUG-TALK] Digital camera features

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Tue May 30 15:42:52 UTC 2006

Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> If you plan to go touristing with your
> (standard battery) digital camera, be sure to buy a charger
> that will work with 110 to 240 volts.

Note that many (most? all?) are OK to autorange from 110 to 240.  Canon in
particular with a very small form factor.

You may also find the best source of US style plug adapters to be in the bathroom.
 On the trip to Bali the electrical outlet in the bathroom (why didn't I
photograph it?) was set up to accept several kinds of plugs.   I assume this is
related to the ubiquity of electric shavers.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity