[PLUG-TALK] [Tsa-ContactCenter at dhs.gov: RE: Spare Laptop Batteries]

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Oct 22 12:14:21 PDT 2006

Your "government" at work.  Feel free to copy this and show
it to your neighbors before they vote for their congressional
representative.  Perhaps a replacement congress will legislate
for the rule of law, rather than rule by poorly trained cop.

Keith

P.S. Forgive the top posting - whoever designed the reply robot
(with the handy cut-and-paste spot for a phrase out of my letter)
made that choice, I am just quoting them...

----- Forwarded message from TSA-ContactCenter <Tsa-ContactCenter at dhs.gov> -----