[PLUG-TALK] Large Format Printing

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 19:54:09 UTC 2007

Brent Rieck wrote:
> Richard C. Steffens wrote:
>> Does anyone have any other ideas for one-off large format printing?
>
> If you think an inkjet would work (as in not bleed on your paper) then
> find somebody with a printer that will print on 13"x19" sheets, it's not
> an uncommon size for inkjet photo printers and loading a 12"x12" sheet
> wouldn't be a problem.  I'd offer you the use of mine but it's gotten
> temperamental in its old age.

Thanks. I haven't paid attention to all the printer sizes of late. I
used to have a printer that could handle 11" width, but it died years
ago. It was a Canon 8xx(something or other) with a Next case wrapped
around it. Nice, but the print heads were not easily replaced, and were
too expensive.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens