Resolved: [PLUG-TALK] Large Format Printing

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 03:34:15 UTC 2007

Richard C. Steffens wrote:
> I want to print some text on a 12" x 12" piece of scrap booking paper.
> The paper has a pattern on it that will make a nice background to the
> poem text.
<...>
> Does anyone have any other ideas for one-off large format printing?

Brent recommended looking for a 13 x 19 photo printer. That got me to
thinking about photo printing, and I remembered that the fellow who runs
 Northwest Photo and Digital.

http://www.nwphotoanddigital.com/

I called and asked if he would work with customer supplied paper. He was
happy to do so for $2.00 for my 12 x 12 project. He has an Epson roll
feed printer that can be fed single sheets. The result was as I had hoped.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens