[PLUG-TALK] Treo 700p Question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Dec 4 16:52:19 UTC 2007

   I assume that other Treo 700p users are on this list, and I hope that I
can find an answer here that I cannot find anywhere else. Specifically, when
I call a company and the automated answering program's directory asks to
have the last name spelled, how do I enter alphabetic characters? When on a
call the phone seems stuck in numeric mode and I cannot type in the last
name. Frustrating.