[PLUG-TALK] Firefox Bookmarks

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 21 17:04:27 UTC 2007

   I've used the 'manage bookmarks' menu selection to sort entries
alphabetically under each category. When I look at the bookmarks in the
manage window, that's how they're displayed.

   But, when I go to find a bookmark from the main window, they're not in
alphabetical order. I cannot figure out what I've missed in the process.

   Ideas?