[PLUG-TALK] Firefox Bookmarks

Michael M. mcubed at slashmail.org
Wed Feb 21 20:23:21 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 12:10 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Michael M. wrote:
>
> > I'm not following.
>
>    Yes, you are, Michael.
>
> > Are you saying when you select "Organize Bookmarks" from the "Bookmarks"
> > drop-down menu item, which will open the Bookmarks Manager, then
> > alphabetize the bookmarks from within the Manager, you go back to the
> > Bookmarks drop-down menu and your bookmarks are not alphabetized?
>
>    Yup.
> > It works as expected here.
>
>    Well, it used to work here, too, with earlier versions of firefox.
>
> > What version of Firefox are you using?
>
>    1.5.0.9. I've not read a reason to upgrade to 2.x yet.

Well, perhaps you just have found a reason. :-)

Maybe check Mozilla's bugzilla to see if this is a known issue with
1.5.0.9?  The [1] MozillaZine forums are usually a good source of
information about Mozilla's various products.

[1] http://www.mozillazine.org/

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions