[PLUG-TALK] Weather Or Not

Adam L. Klein alklein at dsl-only.net
Tue Jan 16 21:20:54 UTC 2007

West Hills (Vermont & Bertha, up the street & hill from Wilson HS) have
a couple inches on the ground, and it had stopped snowing for an hour or
so, but now there's some light flakes drifting down.  Pretty quiet as
the #1 and #44 aren't running on Vermont or Capitol and the 54 and 56
are over on Beav. Hillsdale.

Quiet.

Adam

--