[PLUG-TALK] Weather Or Not

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Tue Jan 16 22:27:47 UTC 2007

Rich Shepard wrote:
>   What's it like downtown and in the West Hills?

Dunno about downtown but at my house in St. Johns I've got 3.5 inches of
snow and as of a few moments ago it was still coming (slowly) down.
People have been cross country skiing in front of my house and all the
neighborhood kids are having a blast with snowball fights.

City sanding trucks have been rolling down the major streets, Lombard
and Ivanhoe are fine, assuming you don't drive like an idiot.  The
Bridge was open when I went by it earlier today.  I just went to pick my
wife up at work and they've closed off some of the streets that are
steep which makes for some longer routes depending on where you're going.

--Brent