[PLUG-TALK] new trick on google map directions

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Jul 9 14:03:15 UTC 2007

Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> There is a new feature on google maps If you don't like that route, you can now
> drag one or more points on the line to a different street,

Taken to an extreme case you can also select a route from, for example,
Portland, OR to Portland, OR and drag that to get a loop route.

The initial endpoints were about a block apart in my first test.
I've used it to design a couple of bike routes like:
http://tinyurl.com/2avgtz

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity