[PLUG-TALK] Where to find legit used copy of M$ Visual C 4.0?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Jul 10 05:51:49 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Larry" == Larry Brigman <larry.brigman at gmail.com> writes:

Larry> There was a change in the project structure/definitions between
Larry> versions 4 and 5.

Hey!  Turns out I have a new-in-the-box, not-shrinkwrapped-but-not-
obviously-used copy of Visual C++ v4 right in front of me.  Someone
gave it to me over 10 years ago.  I never used it as I was already 5
years into my Linux conversion.  Certificate of Authenticity is stuck
to the side of the box.  It's yours Keith, if you want it!

  "Visual C++, Standard Edition, provides full ANSI C and the latest
   C++ technologies, such as templates, exceptions, Run-Time Type
   Information (RTTI), Namespaces, and the Standard Template Library

I want a royalty on anything you do with it though! ;-)

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net